The Quick and Dirty
Whether you’re lighting up camp or settling into your tent with a good book the Carin Lantern provides a gentle glow of even light and still has plenty of juice to keep your electronics charged.
- Renter: Keep your electronics charged and ready to document your adventure, while providing a calm natural light with the Cairn Lantern and Powerbank.
- Owner: This is a lifesaver to keep with you at all times. The Cairn Lantern has enough power on the go to recharge a laptop, a cell phone, and still light up the night.
Combining both your powerbank and lantern into one device makes it easy to remember to charge and keeps you prepared for adventure. The glow of the Cairn lantern is smooth and evenly diffused making it easy to see while avoiding harsh shadows.
We love staying up around a fire and gazing into the night sky. We also love being able to see our spread of s’more ingredients and that boulder between us and the tent. The Cairn Lantern is durable and easy to mount in all kinds of places
The Nitty Gritty
The powerbank features of the Cairn are no afterthought. With a 2.1amp USB port, the Cairn will rapidly recharge your electronics, and with a 3300mah battery, you’ll have plenty of juice to recharge your electronics and still light up your campsite or tent.
The Cairn Lantern has an ultra-bright 300 lumens LED to provide warm light to a large area, variably dimms, and has a strobe function if you need it. The anchor system is quick and simple to attach and made of a highly reflective cord. Let’s be honest, we live in the PNW thankfully the Cairn is IP65 rated waterproof and ready for any PNW weather.
We have bundled the Lander 2L Dopp Kit, a Neve® Micro USB cable, and a Neve® Lightning cable together for the ultimate kit to keep all of your most important gear together. The Dopp Kit has plenty of room for other important gear you want to make sure to keep close in the tent.
- The quick and flexible attachment system can easily fit on a branch, roof rack, or hang in your tent.
- At 2.17 x 3.58 x 3.78 inches the Cairn is smaller than most lanterns while still being brighter.
- An IP65 rating means that it is both waterproof and dustproof for wherever your adventure takes you.
- A standard USB port means that no proprietary dongles are needed to charge your devices.
- Reflective Illumifind™ cord makes it easy to find in the dark.
Outside Dims: 2.17 x 3.58 x 3.78 inches
Weight: 0.355 lbs
Mounting System: Multi-axis elastic tether
Brightness: 300 Lumens
Weather Resistance: IP65 - Waterproof and dustproof
Retail Price: $49.95