Introducing Backwoods Adventure Mods new DRIFTR series roof racks for the Ford Transit, RAM Promaster, Mercedes Sprinter, and Toyota 4Runner. Our new racks are modular, light weight, compatible with our ladder, have a low profile, install quickly, allow easy customization, and ship cheap directly to your door.
Our DRIFTR rack is super user friendly and gives you great flexibility for mounting solar, cargo boxes, or any other type of gear you want by using our triple T slotted aluminum extrusions. Just like mostly all of our products, the DRIFTR racks are all made out of aluminum and come powder coated in our black semi textured finish.
INSTALLATION VIDEO HERE
ONLY Compatible With 2014-Current High Roof Mercedes Sprinter 144, 170 and 170 Ext. Does not work with Revel models.
- Aluminum construction
- Modular design
- Easy assembly and installation
- Rack is safe and strong enough to walk on
- Triple slotted aluminum extrusions (crossbars) to mount accessories
- Pre-drilled side holes/slots to mount extrusions anywhere on the rack
Included extrusions (crossbars) per vehicle length
- 144 Sprinter - 6 extrusions
- 170 Sprinter - 8 extrusions
- 170 Sprinter EXT - 10 extrusions
- Additional extrusions sold in pairs ($125)
- Fairing is ready to accept a light bar.